S5E21: "What Goes Around Comes Around"
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|S5E20: "Social(ly Distanced) Network"||S5E22: "Shitshow VI: Shitshow Island"|
|Recorded (UTC)||Aired (UTC)||Editor|
|2020-11-26 03:33:01||2020-12-07 00:41:31||"Edita"|
We talk about why it’s hard to recycle servers/computers, and then talk a lot about straws. And Tiger King, for some reason (THANKS, JTHAN).
Just the Tip
- Be aware of deployment schedules! Don’t do it right before or during a holiday break.
- Also, Paden got an Elecom Huge, and it really is huge
Starts at 16m47s.
I was drinking Breckenridge Bourbon. Paden was drinking PBR. Jthan was drinking Miller Lite.
- The S5 Shitshow is coming up! See the post for more information.
- We’ll probably have a couple of game nights over the hiatus (late December to early February).
- Recycling computers/servers
In this segment, Jthan shares with you a little slice of life. The title is a reference to this video. (2m16s in)
Starts at 45m56s.
- I don’t know why we spent so much time talking about Virginia.
- During the intro when talking about what we’re drinking, I say I “have a strong time trusting” Jthan’s opinions. Obviously, I meant “hard time” or “difficult time”.
- I missed a prime “yo’ mama” joke during Paden’s tip when he was talking about the Huge. I’m still not over it.
- The Amazon API changes frequently enough to make mocking it a pain, Jthan.
|Intro||Ether Vox||Kevin MacLeod||click||CC-BY 4.0||Outro||Sendec||Eko Fisk||click||CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0|