S1E22: "Shitshow II: the Re-Shittening"
|Previous Episode||Next Episode|
|S1E21: "Seedy End"||S2E0: "I Think There's a Delay"|
|Recorded (UTC)||Aired (UTC)||Editor|
|2016-12-08 05:27:08||2017-01-08 23:53:00||brent s.|
In this episode, we generally just bullshit around and interact with our listeners. The origin of Jthan having a “strong working knowledge” of glory holes.
- An attack dubbed Gooligan was performed against Google attacks.
- How many people responded to the NIST request for SMS 2FA?
- Skype accounts are getting h4xx0r3d through phishing attacks via links to Baidu and LinkedIn…
- Microsoft has released MSSQL for GNU/Linux. Here’s how to install it on Ubuntu/RHEL-ish systems.
- Now a law as of December 1, the DOJ has authority to break into “compromised” systems.
- It also allows the FBI to gain access to MANY targets with one single warrant.
- Oh, yeah, and says if you use location hiding measures or anonymizing tools, those are “evidence of a guilty mind”.
- Windows 10 in-place upgrades are a security risk.
- In fact, a Microsoft update left Azure’s RHEL instances vulnerable.
- There’s an exploit to gain entry to Tesla Model S without the key.
- There is also, for some good news, a movement to ‘certify’ open-source hardware.
- The article Eric mentions is here.
I am drinking Knob Creek, Jthan is drinking Breckenridge bourbon, Paden is drinking Glenfiddich 12-year scotch.
- We just bullshit. (11m40s)
- Joining us was Beaches, Eric (from S1E4), nosbig, Forge (from S1E11) (and of course myself, paden, and jthan).
- The whole “cockulator” thing is at 1h31m45s in S1E6.
- The VPN noise is from S1E18 and Jthan’s meltdown was in S1E11 (same episode as Forge’s appearance).
- Jthan has a strong working knowledge of glory holes. (1h07m17s)
|Intro||Barbed Wire Cereal||Rowan Box||click||CC-BY-SA 4.0||Outro||The People Instrumental||Ryan Cullinane||click||CC-BY-NC 3.0|
Categories Season One
There are currently no comments on this article.